Friday, October 1, 2010

Keeping Christ in Christmas


This next assignment, we were to design a poster for Christmas. We had to use pictures that we had taken ourselves, and use a quote that was given to us. I used a picture of a Church that I took in Quebec about 2 years ago, and then a statue of Jesus' mother, Mary that was in the chapel at school. I used the quote from the Philippians 2:8-11 because I thought that it had the best meaning about remembering Christ. The tite of this is called "Keeping Christ in Christmas" and in the quote it says that of the name Jesus Christ, every knee should bow. This means that everyone should honour and remember our Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Dylan, your colour palette is subtle and beautiful. I like the burgundy instead of a hard red and the soft blending of the images is also very effective. When we print a hard copy we may find the words are a bit too close to Mary's face, but that is easily changed.

    This one is a contender for selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought down the quote a little bit lower from Mary's face like you had asked me too.

    ReplyDelete