Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Andy Warhol Silk Screen


For my Andy Warhol Silk Screen artwork, I used I picture that I had already previously photoshopped, so that the background would be a lot easier, because it was already cut out. I also like this picture because there are lots of different parts on me that can be different colours. The colors I used were different types of vibrant colors, with a retro vibe. One thing I did point out was that on my glasses in the middle screen, you can't really see the border around the lense, because the colors are so similar.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good image choice and you used the detail well. Your colour choices all have similar intensity or value and hence they look good together. What exactly do you mean about a "retro vibe". I encourage you to be more specific. Some day you're going to need to convince a client to buy your photo and to do that you need to be able to explain, in a detailed manner, what the intent is. The only critique I have for you is that the cropping is pretty ordinary. You're slightly off centre but not in a radical way. You could have cropped the left side of the image tighter and made the face a stronger focal point. Once again, good skills.

    ReplyDelete