Monday, October 25, 2010

Surrealistic Photo



When this assignment was given, the first thing I tried to figure out was how I was going to add an egg, a clock, and a post of some sort look surrealistic. Then I looked at some examples and knew that it was impossible for a clock to hatch out of an egg... so I did that. And a clock couldn't possibly be a planet, so I did that as well. Since there was water in my background image I thought that maybe if the egg was bleeding and it turned the water red, it would give the picture a deeper feeling. Finally I noticed that there was a little person standing in the sand. and he was wondering how the egg could be laying a clock, and he had no way to get to the egg. I used the distort/liquify tool so kind of part the sea, so he now had a way to the egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment