Thursday, September 16, 2010

New kid At School

Kirk Bulnes (Facial Structure)


Jose Sarmiento (Mouth)


Wesley Diaz (Eyes & Nose)

The new Kid



For My "New Kid At School", I used Kirk Bulnes face Layout. I tried to make my new kid with student that have similar skin colours, to make the facial parts blend in better. I decided to use Wesley Diaz's eyes and nose, and the Jose Sarmiento's lips. The nose could have blended in the the cheeks a little better, but i tried to do the best with the time that I had

1 comment:

  1. Dylan, you chose matching skin tone well, but Kirk's expression was a real challenge. His twisted smirk and the need to remove his glasses made your task difficult.You did a great job sizing the eyes and slanting the mouth. The skin tone is a bit "smudged" looking. when you use the clone stamp don't drag it, stamp it, to maximize the blend.

    Your write up is quite weak. You need to be specific, name tools and techniques to demonstrate that you have learned something. You also need to analyze your work in detail. Not just "it's the best I could do with the time I had". That tells the reader nothing. You can do better.

    ReplyDelete